The joy of joining a festival during summer is a feeling everyone surely loves. Unwinding for a while isn’t a bad thing especially when you’re coping with stress for days or months. The UK is filled with myriads of festivals especially between June and September.
However, one of the worst feelings every festival goer definitely knows is forgetting something that is crucial for the trip. The mood of happiness and joy will suddenly turn into grumpy and dark in a matter of seconds when this happens.
And this is why you are here in this article today! Listed below are the most important things that you should never ever forget when preparing for your festival escapade. So what are you waiting for? Let’s take a look at them!
- Comfort is key when it comes to camping. You don’t want to go to a festival and just lie on the cold hard ground when it’s time to sleep right? And that brings us to the first most important camping essential that you need to bring: a tent. Be sure to pick one that’s thick enough to protect you from the rain and such.
- Another thing that you should definitely bring is blankets. If you don’t bring one, the next thing you’ll find is yourself using your clothes to cover yourself while sleeping. Having a blanket will keep you cozy during the night especially on colder climates.
- Want to sit down and relax after partying hard? Then a foldable chair will come in handy for that. Who doesn’t want to sit back and have a cold one with the boys while stargazing at night, right?
- Now that you have something to sleep on, let’s move on to what gear or everything else that you need to bring. A large rucksack will give you enough space for anything important such as clothes, snacks, toiletries, and among others. Here are things that you need to bring for your festival trip:
- Medicine (paracetamol)
- Vacuum Flask
- Hygiene Essentials (hand sanitizers, wet wipes)
- Weather is unpredictable. What looks sunny for now can turn into a complete storm later (now that’s kind of exaggerating it but we never know), so don’t forget to pack your sunglasses and a pair of boots.
- When it comes to boots, the waterproof Recon X Men wellies is a timeless classic which is perfect for men. While the Elena Women wellies, on the other hand, comes with a floral design that looks stylish to look at.